Random Relatives. Thanks, Diana.
The winner of this award is supposed to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers. There are so many wonderful bloggers out there who deserve this award, and I enjoy reading them all. I have learned more about genealogy through my association with the friends I've met through blogging than anywhere else. I would love to recognize them all! Let me start with 7 ~
Deb's Genealogy Room
The Graveyard Rabbit Afield
100 Years in America
My Family Roots Run Deep
A Couple of Bubbles Off Center
Now for those 7 things about me ~ hmmm ~
1. Working on new project. As newly appointed historian for the Mineral Wells High School 50 Year Club, my alma mater, I'm preserving memorabilia that has been donated to the club.
2. My mother was a twin and my step-father was a twin. Just KNEW I'd have twins, but didn't.
3. Struggling with recurrent cornea erosion for the last year.
4. Lived in Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama after getting married. Then finally back to Texas where we met!
5. Love to read history books ~ read for an hour every night, no matter what time I go to bed, and at least that long while I'm drinking coffee every morning.
6. Live on a cul-de-sac and can see our pick-up on Google Earth!
7. Always wanted to learn to fly. Do ya think at 66 I've waited too late?
Thanks again, Diana!
Sam Houston's Proclamation
4 weeks ago