Banner Photograph
Davis Dairy, Maryville, Blount County, Tennessee on Wildwood.
Taken by Judith Richards Shubert, September 28, 2005, Copyright

Monday, May 11, 2009

2009 Friendly Blogger Award from Harriet


Harriet, author of Genealogy Fun has sent me this very cute award! Thanks so much. I'll pass it on to seven more friendly bloggers.

And my good friend, Robin, the "Wolfhuntress", at Where I Come From has also passed this award on to me. I'm very grateful to them both.

Sheila at A Postcard a Day
Family Attic at Attic Treasures
Kay at Camp Across Texas w/ Skip and Kay
Alana at A Twig in My Tree
Eddy at D'HIER A AUJOURD'HUI
Marie at Cpaphil Vintage Postcards
Michelle at If you can color you can meditate

Have a wonderful week and "be friendly to another blogger!"

4 comments:

Mandala Michelle said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really appreciate this and can't wait to pass it along to other friendly bloggers.

Judith Richards Shubert said...

You're so welcome, Michelle. I enjoy your blog so much and you indeed have been so friendly to me in my Postcard Friendly Friday posts, I thought of you right away!

Janice said...

Congratulations, Judy! You are very deserving of the "Friendly Blogger Award."

Robin said...

Hey Judith, I know your busy but when you have a sec stop by and pick up your 2009 Friendly Blogger Award. Take Care

Blog Widget by LinkWithin