Banner Photograph
Davis Dairy, Maryville, Blount County, Tennessee on Wildwood.
Taken by Judith Richards Shubert, September 28, 2005, Copyright

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Thank You from "5 Branches"

March 30, 2009

Hello Helen,

My name is Judy Shubert and I live in North Richland Hills. My husband is a
descendant of Henry M. "Mitt" Shubert who was married before he died to
Nancy Ann Weese Parks, mother of Cara or Carrie Parks Plemons. I discovered
your newsletter yesterday and wanted you to know that I have written a
couple of short posts about the "poisoning of Martin Plemons". You can
access them at my blog, Tennessee Memories.
http://tennesseememories.blogspot.com

Please feel feel to use my posts or blog in your newsletter. Please let me
know if you think I have overstepped my bounds in my posts. I would love to
hear from you.

Judy Richards Shubert


March 30, 2009

Judy,

I am very touched that you used the information from the 5 Branches
newsletter. Sadly, the Newsletter has about died. . . .

. . . You have not stepped out of bounds by the article. The story makes for
interesting stories about the family. And it should be told for others to
know.

Thanks again for refreshing the story.

Helen Parker

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin